Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD with FXO problem

privateer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

I've tried to use B-ACD with FXO port and it seems working differently than with PRI. When I call in I can't hear welcome prompt and also script doesn't respond to any keypresses. After some time I hear the message "You've entered an invalid option, please try again. For sales press...". And after that I can press options to dial by extension or to reach the queue. With PRI port at the same router it works fine.

Does anybody have ideas why this happens?

Thanks,

Yuri.

9 Replies 9

ashok_boin
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Yuri,

I have not seen any specific reference for Welcome script in Parameters section so it is trying to use default "en_bacd_welcome.au" file. So, either this file is corrupted or not available.

If you are trying to put your customized Welcome script, then record your own file & refer explicitly with "param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au" command under "service aa" command.

And try to restart the audio file with

"Router# audio-prompt load flash:en_bacd_welcome.au

Reload of flash:en_bacd_welcome.au successful

"

Hope the following link helps...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/40bacd.html#wp1012403

With best regards...
Ashok

Thank you for reply Kumar.

B-ACD works fine when call comes through PRI on the same router. So I think corrupted prompt is not the case here. Also I think without param welcome-prompt command the default on is used. Anyway I tried both of your suggestions and it didn't helped.

Can you collect output of "debug voice application script" and "debug voice application media status" with "term mon" and send them here.

Hi Paolo,

Here are the debugs. Fist one is successul where I used dial by extension option to dial internal number 1001. Second one is unsuccessul. I tried to choose menu options 1, 2 and 3 and script didn't respond. Then I waited for some time and heared the message "You've entered an invalid option...". After that I successfuly dialed internal number 1001 using menu option 1.

Hi,

the debug doesn't reveal anything strange.

I don't know what to suggest, which exact IOS are you using ?

I've tried the following versions:

124-9.T7

124-15.XZ

Results are the same.

Anyway thank you.

Hi,

The only difference I could able to observe in the debugs comparing both files is...

"*Jun 10 06:49:50.981: //-1//TCL :EE463877CC000:/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: -- max-extension-length is set to default value of 5 --

*Jun 10 06:49:50.981: //-1//TCL :EE463877CC000:/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: -- Mandatory parameter second-greeting-time does not exist --

*Jun 10 06:49:50.981: //-1//TCL :EE463877CC000:/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: -- Setting default to 60

*Jun 10 06:49:50.985: //-1//TCL :EE463877CC000:/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: -- Valid mandatory parameter call-retry-timer = 5 --

*Jun 10 06:49:50.989: //-1//TCL :EE463877CC000:/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: -- Valid mandatory parameter max-time-call-retry = 600 --

*Jun 10 06:49:50.989: //-1//TCL :EE463877CC000:/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: -- Valid mandatory parameter max-time-vm-retry = 2 --

*Jun 10 06:49:50.993: //-1//TCL :EE463877CC000:/tcl_PutsObjCmd: TCL AA: -- Valid Mandatory parameter number-of-hunt-grps = 2 --"

which are not reflecting in "unsuccessful.txt". I am not sure whether these timers are mandatory.

-Ashok.

With best regards...
Ashok

There is nothing strange in these debugs. Something else must be wrong.

Thank you guys.

Now I am troubleshooting it with Cisco TAC. I'll post results here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: