cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Back-up problem Cisco 7.0 Unified Communication Manager

Burney Rogers
Level 1
Level 1

I have this error on seven of my subs (Unable to contact server. Master or Local Agent could be down). I have check my Pub and Subs in the network services Local DSR and Master are running and activated. Cisco 7.0 Unified Communication Manager. I waiting for server group in the mean time to acess the back-up server. The Pub is backing-up but not the Subs. Could I have run out of disk space..

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have you tried restarting the DRS services??

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

This did help, Thanks

Burney Rogers

Senior Voice Network Engineer

CSC

22270 Pacific Blvd. Sterling, VA 20166 | Suite 300

MSS Americas | office 571-250-2163 | mobile 703.623.3994 |

brogers22@csc.com

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please

delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in

delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to

bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of

e-mail for such purpose.

Leonardo Santana
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have this problem with CUCM Backup follow this steps bellow:

This may be due to Master or Local Agent being down.

###############################################################################################

First, verify if the Certificate Serial Number in the keystore of  Publisher is present in the Truststore of all Subscribers. Complete  these steps:

1. Log on to CUCM OS Administration page of Publisher server of the cluster setup. Choose Security > Certificate Management. The Certificate List window displays.

2. You can use the Find controls in order to filter the certificate.

3. Click on the ipsec.pem file and check the serial number of the certificate.

4. Log on to CUCM OS Administration page of each node of the cluster. Choose Security > Certificate Management. The Certificate List window displays.

5. You can use the Find controls in order to filter the certificate.

6. Click on ipsec-trust.pem file with the file name of hostname of the publisher and check the serial number of the certificate.

7. Certificate Serial Number should be same on all the nodes of the  cluster. If Serial Number of any node is mismatched, complete these  steps.

1. Log on to CUCM OS Admin page of affected node.

2. Choose Security > Certificate Management. The Certificate List window displays.

3. You can use the Find controls in order to filter the certificate.

4. Click on ipsec.pem file and download that certificate.

5. Find the existing ipsec-trust with the filename of the hostname of the publisher,click on the file name and Delete.

6. Upload the downloaded ipsec.pem file with the caption ipsec-trust.

7. Restart the DRF Master Agent(MA)/DRF Local Agent (LA).

#############################################################################################

Link of the doc:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080b1b10f.shtml

Rate this if helps you

Thanks!

Regards
Leonardo Santana

*** Rate All Helpful Responses***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: