Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Background Image is Not Aviable on 7945 Phones

Hi

I Upload image and lis.xml file to 7945 Phones and restart TFTP Service, but the images is not aviable on 7945Phones Background Image.

this is the path.

Desktops/320x212x12

7945G-1.png

7945G-2.png

List.xml

Image Resolution

320 pixels (width) X 212 pixels (height) (7945G-1.png)

80 pixels (width) X 53 pixels (height) (7945G-2.png)

List.xml

<CiscoIPPhoneImageList>
<ImageItem Image="TFTP:Desktops/320x212x12/7945G-2.png"
URL="TFTP:Desktops/320x212x12/7945G-1.png"/>
</CiscoIPPhoneImageList>

Any Idea for this issue

Regards

9 Replies 9

Sorry The path is Desktops/320x216x16 is te sam in the List.xml

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

The image sizes you mentioned are in order however the directory where the images and xml file should be uploaded for a 7945 should be Desktops/320/212/16, so ensure that the xml directory is the same.  One question I would ask, and that is do you have only a single TFTP server?  If you have multiple TFTP servers, then you need to ensure that you upload the images and the xml file to the appropriate directory across all TFTP servers and ensure that you restart the TFTP service.

Regards

Allan.

Hope this help, pls rate helpful

I have two TFTP Server.

The images and xml file already uploaded and restart the FTP Service in both servers.

but the image not appear aviable in 7945 Phones

Hi,

I have attached the List.xml after re-editing it, try uploading to the Desktop directories again and restart TFTP.  Incidentally the directory should be /Desktops/320x212x16, which I have corrected in the XML file, therefore please upload the images to the same directory.

Regards

Allan.

Hi

Already uploaded the xml file that you atthached to me and restart TFTP Service in both servers and the image background is not aviable.

Regards.

I had this problem last week. It was solved by a server reboot.

Try using the command line interface "file view" command to see if you can see the list.xml file. Before the reboot I could not view the file. After it I could and the file was made available to the phones.

Hi,

Can you confirm that you have uploaded the images to Desktops/320/212/16 ?  You mentioned originally that they were uploaded to Desktops/320/216/16, this also differed to the directory configured in the XML file.  Therefore please check that you have uploaded the images to the correct directory and also the XML file is the correct file where the directory is set to Desktops/320/212/16.

Regards

Allan.

Sorry for Delay

Yes I uploaded the files in this path Desktops/320x212x16

But not appeared, then I rertarted the servers and the image is now aviable in 7945 Phone.

Thank a lot for your help.

Hi,

Glad that you were able to resolve the issue.

Regards

Allan

Pls rate helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: