Views
Helpful
Replies

backlight on phones 7800 series

jasb_cistel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the backlight on my phones 7821. The Backlight is always on and i want to put off after 10 seconds of inactivity.

In options I have 3 box named "Backlight on Time" "Backlight On Duration" and "Backlight Idle Timeout",

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It doesn't work that way. The backlight is on for the expected duration of the work day. The 'on duration' is measured in hours and minutes. Idle Timeout is used when there is activity outside of the 'on time' and 'on duration'.

Example: The 'On Time' is 7AM with an 'On Duration' of 11:00. The display will turn off at 6PM. If the idle time is 1:00 and a call arrives at 9PM, then the display will turn on when the call arrives and remain on until one hour after the call ends.

This device is not running on battery and will not behave the same as your cell phone display.l

Hi Jonathan.

So, how can i configure this parameters?? (on duration,on time and idle), i read about energywise in catalyst 3750, but i dont know if this work

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: