cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Backup with cdr failure

pedroferreras
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i'm running ccm 4.2 with bars 4.0.14, when i made the backup includding the cdr option it returns an error and only backs up the ccm configuration portion. I suspect this is because of the size of the cdr database, it have not been purged long time ago. Heres is a log sample with and without cdr.

Tahnks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

vhilario
Level 1
Level 1

Pedro:

If you haven't purged the cdr database yet, then you will have this kind of issues when backing up the callmanager with cdr database.

I will suggest you to manually purge cdr database, I try to backup with bars again, also have you downloaded the latest BARS version for callmanager 4.2 ?

Please let me know how everything goes.

Also I will appreciate if you could please upload the backup logs

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

vhilario
Level 1
Level 1

Pedro:

If you haven't purged the cdr database yet, then you will have this kind of issues when backing up the callmanager with cdr database.

I will suggest you to manually purge cdr database, I try to backup with bars again, also have you downloaded the latest BARS version for callmanager 4.2 ?

Please let me know how everything goes.

Also I will appreciate if you could please upload the backup logs

As soon as i purged the cdr database, the backup cpmpleted succesfully.

Thank you.

Hi,

If I purge I will end up losing CDR data. How can I backup this CDR data before purge.

-Sridhar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: