cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT ERROR Object doesn't support this property or method

tony.hanson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to use BAT and when I try to save the file I recieve the following error:Object doesn't support this property or method

When I try to use an earlier version I get another error - DEVICE :: Error : 491 The specified name has invalid characters or is not formatted correctly for this device type.

Here's a detail of what version of BAT and the error message. Any idea's?

bat_6.1.2.1000(13).xlt

Object doesn't support this property or method

bat_6.1.1.2000(3).xlt

DEVICE :: Error : 491 The specified name has invalid characters or is not formatted correctly for this device type.

Result Summary :

INSERT for 0 PHONES passed.

INSERT for 1 PHONES failed.

INSERT for 1 USERS passed.

INSERT for 0 USERS failed.

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is something invalid in your file, can you attach it here?

Chris

tony.hanson
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for replying, I've talked to Cisco and they have verified that the 6.1.2.1000(13) is a bug and will be fixed in 7.x(real good that does me) Attached is the file that I used with the 6.1.1.2000(3) and get the error that it has invalid char or is not formatted correctly. I'm still waiting for them to get back to me, but here is the file.

Let me know if you have a work around.

Cisco has come back and said that this a bug(CSCsm69547) and that there is no fix, and the reason I was getting the errors when using an earlier version is because it's not compatable with the newest UCM. So that mean we have to do it manually for 400 phones! Not only do I have the lastest version and updates now I get to manually put in my phones! Leave it to Cisco!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: