Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT for CUCM 8.0

huntlee
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all NetPro gurus,

I have a customer who has recently purchased a CallManager 8.0.

However, they currently have 6 x links for IP Phone Services.  And the customer is using

Extension Mobility.  The current list of IP Phone Services are:-

Extension Mobility - Primary CUCM

Extension Mobility - Secondary CUCM

Corporate Directory - Primary CUCM

Corporate Directory - Secondary CUCM

Personal Directory - Primary CUCM

Personal Directory - Secondary CUCM

Since the customer is using Extension Mobility, the customer has the following enquiries:-

1)  If using BAT, is there any way to get all the User Device Profiles to subscribe all of

the 6 defined PHone Services instead of adding them one-by-one manually??

2) If using BAT, is there any way to get all the SURL link to get assigned to each of the

six Phone Services other than assigning them manually on each line at Device Profile

page??

Cheers,

Hunt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

hi huntlee

This is possible,

Only you must to create a UDP template an subscribe this template at this six services and when you use the BAT File to add UDP,  all  UDP created are subscribe at this six services.

regards

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

hi huntlee

This is possible,

Only you must to create a UDP template an subscribe this template at this six services and when you use the BAT File to add UDP,  all  UDP created are subscribe at this six services.

regards

Hi Ivan,

Ok.  So i just create a User Device Profile Template with all 6 services subscribed, right??

On top of that, since all my customer phones are 9971 which has 12 lines.  They were wondering whether it is possible to use the same method to automatically assign the SURL on all the Device Profiles rather than adding them one by one.

For e.g.

Line 1 - DN XXXX

Line 2 - DN XXXX

Line 3 - Speed Dial

Line 4 - 1st SURL (Extension Mobility - Primary CUCM)

Line 5 - 2nd SURL (Extension Mobility - Secondary CUCM)

Line 6 - 3rd SURL (Corporate Directory - Primary CUCM)

Line 7 - 4th SURL (Corporate Directory - Secondary CUCM)

Line 8 - 5th SURL (Personal Directory - Primary CUCM)

Line 9 - 6th SURL (Personal Directory - Secondary CUCM)

All the User Device Profile (for extension mobility) will have the 6 x SURL from Line 4 to Line 9, how do i assign this on the UDP Template??

Regards,

Hunt

HI

I Think that you must to create a Phone Button Template (PBT) for 9971 IP Phones.

This PBT must be assigned to UDP Template and write the SURL on UDP in the corresponding field.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: