Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

New Member

BAT in CUCM 10.5

We have just upgraded our CUCM 9.1 to 10.5.1.11900-13.  Now that we've done so, we are no longer able to BAT in updates to LDAP-synchronized users.  We're using the template we've always used, in fact we also tried creating a new one using the "bat.xlt" template that came with the new version.  The weird thing is that of 31 users, 6 passed even though there didn't seem to be anything different about any of them.  The error we get is "Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_enduser_fkucuserprofile)."

 

Any bright ideas before I call TAC?

4 REPLIES
New Member

Hi, i had same problem and

Hi, i had same problem and this happens because Cisco(I don´t know why) make last name field mandatory even in update User.

So, you have to populate last name field for every user and it will works well.

I put lastname in this field for everyone and then i ressynch AD, so AD brings correct last name for everione and everything  goes fine.

Hi,In order to solve this,

Hi,

In order to solve this, fill in the csv table (for BAT) only with the values that you want to change/add, and in all the other fields put #.

When you Update Users (via BAT), in the "Values for fields to be ignored" put # .

In this way, BAT will know to keep the same values for fields that has # and change the other fields with the value you've introduced.

This is what I did in order to update users via BAT and worked perfect.

 

Bogdan

 

 

New Member

I really should have updated

I really should have updated this a long time ago.  Mia culpa.

I finally did contact TAC on this one.  What they told me to do was use the most recent .xlt file that came with the 10.5 upgrade.  Then when I saved the output from the template, I had to save it as a .txt file (I had always used a .csv file), AND I had to make sure that I didn't put anything in the columns that I wasn't using.  Like Bogdan, I had always used a # sign in those columns, but TAC told me to use nothing and to make sure that nothing was put into the "Value for fields to be ignored" line when I did the user update.  This worked, and it's what I've been doing ever since.

VIP Purple

thanks  for sharing

thanks  for sharing resolution  [+5]

514
Views
10
Helpful
4
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content