cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BAT License Issue

jgentsch
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the same error message, "Error : 4935 Allocated licenses consumed by used and pending" but this relates to phone DLU's and not servers. My problem is I am trying to run TAPS, so I have let all of my phone register and and I am importing all of my configs with dummy MAC addresses; BAT012.... etc. I have a total of 1000 DLU's with 644 used and 356 remaining. When I import my BAT phones, they go into the units pending column and only allows up to 404 units. This seems backwards because I will never be able to let all of my phones register AND input my BAT phones at the same time.

Anyone else run into this?

3 Replies 3

jgentsch
Level 1
Level 1

No one has anything on this?

I really need some assistance on this. This can't be the way this is supposed to function.

I have spoke with other people about this and they are running into the same problem. If the application is smart enough to place phone with a MAC that starts with BAT in the Units Pending column, why do they have to count against your DLU's?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: