OK I raised this as a TAC case and have been given an explanation and work around:
As you can see in the bug notes CallManager is working as intended but the "Telephone Number" it's been wrongly referenced in the BAT files. I'm afraid that the "Telephone Number" field must be manually changed.
After an extensive research I found a workaround for you:
After checking the SQL database I found that the fields under the user settings are stored not in the SQL database but in the DC Directory database, since the DC Directory is administered by a different tool in order to perform the updates of the "telephone number" field please follow this procedure:
1. Go to "Start" --> "Programs" --> "DC Directory Administrator".
2. Log on with "Directory Manager" credentials, the default password should be "cisco". If you are unable to login using "cisco" as a password please send me the following file of the publisher:
"C:\dcdsrvr\DirectoryConfiguration.ini", also please send me a screenshoot of the following page in the Windows Registry Editor: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\Directory Configuration"
3. In the DC Directory Administrator tool go to "Tools" --> "Bulk Update".
4. Specify the search criteria to match the users that you want to update. If you want to update ALL your users click the "Add" button, then under "Attribute" select "Telephone number" and under "Rule" select "is present", then click the "Set" button.
5. Click "Next" three times to reach the "List of actions to apply..." window.
6. Click the "Add" button, then under "Attribute" select "Telephone number" and under "Operation" select "Regular Expression".
7. In order to add a value to the telephone number, under "Replace" enter "[*]" and then under "With" enter "1234[\0]" this will select all the users telephone number and will add the 1234 value at the begining of each user's telephone number, then click the "Set" button.
8. Click "Next" and the click "Finish".
After following the above procedure you should be able to update everyone's telephone number.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.