Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Batch import for 7916 sidecars

Is there a way to batch import BLFs for 7916 sidecars in CUCM 7.x or 8.x?  I looked at the tabs in the BAT file template and can't find anything on any of the tabs.  I also looked at Bulk Administration, but can't find anything that specifically talks about sidecars or expansion modules (unless it's under a different name).  I have a customer who will need to change the names and order of the BLFs on their (2) 24-line 7916 sidecars frequently and the manual way doesn't really allow you to shift lines up and down so I'm hoping there is a way to simply edit a CSV or XLS file and import it each time. 

2 REPLIES

Bump

Bump as I'm searching for the same thing.  Have reviewed Call Manager 8.x and don't see any import/update file format that would include the desired fields to update a 7916 sidecar.  An export of all details shows the existing 7965 phone and all the programmed BLFs.  So data exports are possible but can an import be accomplished?

Views
Helpful
Replies