Views
Helpful
Replies

BDhelper

j.morand
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have 4 subscribers and 1 pubblisher. When I start the dbhelper tool, I see only my pub and 1 sub. The dbhelper version is 4.1(0.20). Do you know why ?

6 Replies 6

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Run this Query in CCM DB.

Select * from ProcessConfig WHERE paramname LIKE 'DBConnection'

Normally when CCM servers are not there is because DBconnection in ProcessConfig table are missing.

If you go to CCM Admin | Service | Service Parameters | Select the servers that are missing in DBLHelper | Cisco Database Layer Monitor | Click Advanced | Database Connection String (Value should be grayed out) Do you have something in there for each of those servers missing?

I would open a TAC case for this one.

thanks, I'll open a case.

thank

Hi friend, I hope you can read this mail, I have the same problem with the DBLhelper, I cannot see the Subscriber server and I was wondering If you can give me some tips about how do you resolved this problem.

Thanks a lot

David

Was the TAC able to provide you a solution? I am too facing the same issue

--Karthik

Hi,

I reinstalled my CCM on my sybs :(

the problem has been solved.

good luck :)

I did the same, but take care about these points:

1. Before the SUB installation, enter the NEW SUB IP ADDRESS on the publisher (SYSTEM -> SERVER).

2. During the installation, make sure that you enter correctly the IP ADDRESS and NAMES of all your servers in the LMHOSTS configuration.

3. After the installation of the SO, verify this data in the LMHOSTS file located in C:\winnt\system32\drivers\etc\lmhosts. If not, you can modify it.

4. Procced with the CCM SUB installation.

I think this issue because you may has a missing DATABASE STRING CONNECTION on the SUB SERVER in Service->Service Parameters->"I think RIS DATABASE COLLECTOR - Advanded -Check this"

Hope this help.

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: