Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

BE ver 7 Upgrade to BE 5000 8.6

Hi,

I need to upgrade user's existing Business Edition ver 7.1.5 to latest version of Business Edition... Now, as MCS7828I4-K9-BE7 is end of life but still can be under support till 2015... I want to give him 2 options... 1 with keeping the same old server.. 2nd with a New Server...'

I am using 3X3 Promotion to upgrade.. Challenge is... when I am giving a new Server.. How should I upgrade the 50 Basic licenses and Voicemails which come with the Server? When I use the part # UNIFIED-CMBE5K and select the Server... I can pick only 1 Upgrade part... total # of users is 277 ... so I can either have 2 different configuration of 50 user upgrade and 227 user (I have attached files).. OR, I create only 1 277 user upgrade and keep the 50 basic users as it is?

I know from Price point it doesn't make a difference as it's all $4 (cad) but just want to know the right process..

Don't worry about UCSS and ESW as I will take care of that.

Thanks

Vishal

1 REPLY

BE ver 7 Upgrade to BE 5000 8.6

Just making sure it's on top so that it's not missed ... It's a bit urgent that's why.. thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content