cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6K-UCL-TP is license

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco Business Edition 6000 - Telepresence Room System User license when it required ,i am confused without this licenses i cannot able to register to CUCM? mean while i required telepresence room based endpoint  single or multiscreen license?

advice me soon on this queries

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Siva,

The ordering guide says :

Cisco TelePresence endpoints connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager must be licensed through Cisco User Connect Licensing (UCL) or Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing (UWL)

regds,

aman

In my scenario i have 3 sx 20 device,should i need to order Telepresence Room System User license

Hi Siva,

Was referring to the Telepresence Room License which says 

Cisco TelePresence Room: The Cisco TelePresence Room license includes rights to one Cisco TelePresence Room-based system, including Cisco TelePresence, Profile, and Solution Series platforms.

The above is for Telepresence setup only.

Now, if want to have calling between TP endpoints when registered to CUCM, u require UWL .

I suggest opening your query in Telepresence Community as well for more clarity.

regds,

aman

Aman,

BE6K bundle comes with 5 telepresence licenses rite?

You are referring to 5  traversal session licenses which comes bundled.

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: