Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

BE6K-UCL-TP is license

Cisco Business Edition 6000 - Telepresence Room System User license when it required ,i am confused without this licenses i cannot able to register to CUCM? mean while i required telepresence room based endpoint  single or multiscreen license?

advice me soon on this queries

5 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Hi Siva,The ordering guide

Hi Siva,

The ordering guide says :

Cisco TelePresence endpoints connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager must be licensed through Cisco User Connect Licensing (UCL) or Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing (UWL)

regds,

aman

In my scenario i have 3 sx 20

In my scenario i have 3 sx 20 device,should i need to order Telepresence Room System User license

VIP Purple

Hi Siva, Was referring to the

Hi Siva,

Was referring to the Telepresence Room License which says 

Cisco TelePresence Room: The Cisco TelePresence Room license includes rights to one Cisco TelePresence Room-based system, including Cisco TelePresence, Profile, and Solution Series platforms.

The above is for Telepresence setup only.

Now, if want to have calling between TP endpoints when registered to CUCM, u require UWL .

I suggest opening your query in Telepresence Community as well for more clarity.

regds,

aman

Aman,BE6K bundle comes with 5

Aman,

BE6K bundle comes with 5 telepresence licenses rite?

VIP Purple

You are referring to 5

You are referring to 5  traversal session licenses which comes bundled.

regds,

aman

Views
Helpful
Replies