Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Best way to remote site phone

Hello sirs!

I have UC560 on my factory, but we have a remote office on other state. Have a good way to install a ephone on this other site without buy a new uc560 ?

Ex:

Could I set the phone to connect with my uc560 remotly? Or Need I do VPN for phone?

I wish too use pstn on external location and forward calls to factory. The cisco have solution to forward pstn to voip direct on phone or need UC?

Thanks for help!

7 REPLIES

I think the better option is set up a VPN between the sites

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

"Se você quiser alguém em quem confiar, confie em si mesmo. Quem acredita sempre alcança"
Renato Russo

Cheers Bruno Rangel Please remember to rate helpful responses using the stars bellow and identify helpful or correct answers .

And have way to tranfers pstn from remote site to UC ?

Re: Best way to remote site phone

Yes once the Phones registered on the UC box the calls should routed to there... Also using a Gateway/PBX on the remote site you will be able to transfer PSTN calls...

Please remember to rate helpful  responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Visite tambem Cisco Support Community em Portugues aqui

Cheers Bruno Rangel Please remember to rate helpful responses using the stars bellow and identify helpful or correct answers .

no no friend, could I receive from pstn of remote site and transfer over voip?

Acredito que seja br, né ? rs Entao, tenho um escritorio em sp, tem algum modo de colocar uma pstn no telefone da sciso apra ele transferir para a uc a chamada? Fazer o caminho inverso, saca? abcs!

Yes u need a Voice Gateway or a PBX to do that... Calls will incoming on the Remote site and you need to set up a Voip DialPeer pointing to UC

Yes I´m from Brasil

Thanks, but you know a very low price model to do this? Or have a cisco phone with this port?

Hi Pedro

I think there no Phone that I know of ! Sorry

Please remember to rate helpful  responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Lembre-se de   Avaliar as Respostas utilizando as estrelas e identifique as Respostas Corretas para marcar Discussão como Respondida.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content