Views
Helpful
Replies

Block calls from analog phones connected to a VG224

dbygnes123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Is it somehow possible to block specified calls from analog phones connected to a VG224? I.e I want to block all calls starting with 1962...

Please let me know if you need additional information about my setup in order to reply to this enquiry.

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you want to block calls that are destined to numbers starting with 1962 from analog phones?  If so you can use calling search spaces and parition configuration (assuming you are using CUCM) to accomplish this, if you are using CME then use cor-lists.

Chris

Thanks for the reply.

The analog phone in question is connected to a VG224 which again is connected to a CME. There is only one analog phone that should be restricted to call certain numbers like i.e 1962... Will the restrictions be configured on the VG224 or the CME? The CME is configured with cor-lists, but I'm unsure on how these could prevent this particular phone that is behind another VG from calling specified numbers.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: