Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Block route pattern

Hello,

I ran the dial number analyzer and it says a router pattern is blocking the extension im trying to dial on my VOIP network.  I tried tracing what partition and calling search space might cause the blocking but cant tell.  Where in cucm on version 8 can I know the name of the router pattern that is blocking me from dial that extension?

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to collect the detailed callmanager traces and look at the Digit Analysis ( DA ) portion. The list of partitions in the 'pss' field should contain the partition of the Route pattern and further the 'RouteBlockFlag' in the DA DA will say 'Route this pattern' or ' Block this pattern ' , here is an example

|StationD - stationOutputActivateCallPlane tcpHandle=0x53563d0
   |Digit analysis: match(fqcn="", cn="1000", pss="", dd="")
   |Digit analysis: analysis results
    |PretransformCallingPartyNumber=1000
    |CallingPartyNumber=1000
    |DialingPartition=
    |DialingPattern=
    |DialingRoutePatternRegularExpression=
    |DialingWhere=
    |PatternType=Unknown
    |PotentialMatches=PotentialMatchesExist
    |DialingSdlProcessId=(0,0,0)
    |PretransformDigitString=
    |PretransformTagsList=
    |PretransformPositionalMatchList=
    |CollectedDigits=
    |TagsList=
    |PositionalMatchList=
    |RouteBlockFlag=BlockThisPattern

HTH

manish

how did you run the DNA, with Analyzer option or with the specific phone device?

if you ran with the analyzer option, did you select the correct CSS and complete dialed number including the access number?

you should be able to check and match the route pattern with the number you are dialing.

if the device CSS doesn't contain the partition of the route pattern, you may see that call blocking too.

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: