We have followed configuration steps included in cisco unified communications features and services guide, call display restriction section, but is not working. We have CUCM 6.1.2 and ip phones 7911, 7940, 7942, 7960 and 7975. Any ideas what is wrong?
Configuration we have done:
1. Create two new partitions, TransPartition and BlockPartition.
2. Create two new Calling Search Spaces, TransCSS and BlockCSS.
3. In the BlockCSS, add the BlockPartition as well as all the other partitions where you want the phones to call, for example, user_partition, and in the TransCSS, add the TransPartition.
4. Create a Translation Pattern in this way:
* In the Translation pattern field, add XXXX or any other mask so that all the internal calls match this pattern.
* In the partition field, add TransPartition.
* In the calling search space field, add BlockCSS.
* In the calling party transform mask, add 0000 or the number you want to display.
You can also choose Calling Party Presentation as Restricted in order to not display any number or ID.
5. In the line settings on the Manager phone(s), use these:
* In the partition field, choose BlockPartition.
* In the calling search space field, choose TransCSS.
Previosly, we checked following steps:
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.