Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking specific incoming called numbers - CCME

We've currently got a Call Manager Express installation with Unity Express module (AIM) and BRI NT/ST Vwic cards.

There's an ISDN NT terminator box to which the CCME connects to. There's also a fax which connects to the NT terminator box.

I'd like to stop CCME from answering phone calls made to specific numbers (fax number) e.g we've got a fax number (7654321) and when someone calls the fax number, the CCME picks up the line first.

Suggestions are much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: Blocking specific incoming called numbers - CCME

Hi, you should be able to configure "isdn answer xxx" under bri interface to define to which called number the router answers.

I think that trasalation-rules to reject calls, is not really what you want to do.

A problem may arise if you have did and the fax number falls into that range.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

4 REPLIES

I am also looking for similar information. However, I am looking for how to block calls from certain calling numbers. It is likely the same procedure to do both of those configurations.

Jfenner,

I've found the following document that might be of some help for you, but didn't resolve my issue:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00803f818a.shtml#con11

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Hi, you should be able to configure "isdn answer xxx" under bri interface to define to which called number the router answers.

I think that trasalation-rules to reject calls, is not really what you want to do.

A problem may arise if you have did and the fax number falls into that range.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Thank you very much bevilacqua,

You did infact resovle my problem !

Cheers

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content