Views
Helpful
Replies

BRI CONFIGURATION

micordoba
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an UC560 with a PRI Trunk and 2 BRI Ports for call to mobile phones. The PRI Trunk works ok but I have problems with the Bri ports, I receive the calls in the bri ports but it finish in a second. When I do a debug isdn q931 I see that I not receive the called number and for that I can not send the call to an extension, autoattendant or group. The Bri provider said me that they can't send me the called-number.

Can I send all incoming-calls in this group of Bri ports to autoattendant? I do it with the FXO ports but I can't with de Bri ports. I try to do it in command line and with CCA and in CCA I can't find the option if I don´t have the called number.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

Arun Thomas
Level 1
Level 1

Do you receive 'calling number' ?

Try a voice translation rule on  voice port - incoming direction

voice translation-rule 1

rule 1 /.*/ /AA number/

Since you're not even receiving a single digit, not sure this will work.

Please post the BRI interface configs here, Also try to configure the interface for overlap receiving

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_1/12_1xi/feature/guide/dt_brint.html

Hi,

As you are not receiving any digits you can use PLAR to route calls  to your selected device on

incoming port seizure

!

voice-port 0/0/1

connection PLAR 1234

!

Here 1234 could be an ip phone or auto attendant pilot etc

Regards

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

100 % correct ! since you're not receiving any digits as a 'called number' BRI is acting like a typical FXO port and 'connection plar' should work.

If that doesnt solve your problem, please post the dial peer and interface configs for BRI

Make sure that you have 'direct-inward-dial' configured on the incoming pots dial-peer