Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

BRI CONFIGURATION

Hello,

I have an UC560 with a PRI Trunk and 2 BRI Ports for call to mobile phones. The PRI Trunk works ok but I have problems with the Bri ports, I receive the calls in the bri ports but it finish in a second. When I do a debug isdn q931 I see that I not receive the called number and for that I can not send the call to an extension, autoattendant or group. The Bri provider said me that they can't send me the called-number.

Can I send all incoming-calls in this group of Bri ports to autoattendant? I do it with the FXO ports but I can't with de Bri ports. I try to do it in command line and with CCA and in CCA I can't find the option if I don´t have the called number.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES

BRI CONFIGURATION

Do you receive 'calling number' ?

Try a voice translation rule on  voice port - incoming direction

voice translation-rule 1

rule 1 /.*/ /AA number/

Since you're not even receiving a single digit, not sure this will work.

Please post the BRI interface configs here, Also try to configure the interface for overlap receiving

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_1/12_1xi/feature/guide/dt_brint.html

Green

BRI CONFIGURATION

Hi,

As you are not receiving any digits you can use PLAR to route calls  to your selected device on

incoming port seizure

!

voice-port 0/0/1

connection PLAR 1234

!

Here 1234 could be an ip phone or auto attendant pilot etc

Regards

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

BRI CONFIGURATION

100 % correct ! since you're not receiving any digits as a 'called number' BRI is acting like a typical FXO port and 'connection plar' should work.

If that doesnt solve your problem, please post the dial peer and interface configs for BRI

Make sure that you have 'direct-inward-dial' configured on the incoming pots dial-peer

Views
Helpful
Replies