Views
Helpful
Replies

broadcast huntgroup

silex
Level 1
Level 1

I have a broadcast huntgroup in Cucmbe 6.1

when one of the users answers the call the other phones in the huntgroup display it as a missed call, is there a way around this?

3 Replies 3

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

No, that`s one of the issues however on 5.x ,6 .x The missed calls now has a more button which tells you "more" info. on the missed call - may help. The other way though I`ve not done it is to route via a CTI RP which displays name of the Hunt group. Create a CTI RP with the DN of the Hunt group and then create a "dummy" hunt group and point the CTI it. I also think there is a setting in CUCM, service parms which states show name on CTI calls???? In theory this may show the CTI RP name i..e "XXXX HUNT GROUP" on the missed calls

Another way may be with a dummy DN with a call forward all to the dummy hunt group and play around with the call forward settings regarding what number is displayed

many thanks for your reply. I have a rp which points to a pilot of 200 and has an associated huntgroup with all the phones. you mention create a dummy huntgroupand point to the CTI, I am not sure what you meant there.

the idea being rennumber your current Hnut group from say 1234 to 5555 then create a CTI RP as 1234 which is your "real" Hunt group number and point this to the re-numbered Hunt group. Name the CTI RP as "xxxx Hunt group"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: