Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Broadcast Hunting: Fast busy when all Line Group Members busy

My customer has a simple requirement:

- A pilot point can accept accept x calls, where x is the number of available agents.

- If an additional call comes in, "user busy" must be signalled to the external caller.

- Broadcast hunting is a must.

I have what I think is a straightforwared 4.2(3) hunt pilot configuration:

- the hunt pilot has no CFB/CFNA destination configured

- the hunt list has only one line group

- the broadcast line group has "stop hunting" configured for the busy case, the rest is at the default.

- the line group has two members, that can log in and out via HLOG key

I'm seeing a funny behaviour:

- If one member has logged out and the other one is busy, the external caller gets a "user busy" as designed.

- If both members are logged in and both are busy, my H.323 Gateway signals a "No circuit/channel available" to the external gateway, resulting in a fast busy tone.

Any ideas to get rid of the fast busy are greatly appreciated.

Cheers

/David

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: Broadcast Hunting: Fast busy when all Line Group Members bus

In the H225 Message, CCM which H225 is sending to IOS GW as reason code?

Internally just IP Phones involved...for test b what is the tone IP Phone hears?

Re: Broadcast Hunting: Fast busy when all Line Group Members bus

Hi,

CCM also sends a cause code of 34 (channel not available):

022714: Apr 17 16:19:49.151: //571648/EF8BB9D89186/H323/run_h225_sm: Received event H225_EV_RELEASE while at state H225_REQ_FS_CALLPROC

022715: Apr 17 16:19:49.151: //571648/EF8BB9D89186/H323/cch323_h225_send_release: Cause = 34; Location = 0

When I call the pilot point internally, I get a fast busy tone too (Annunciator is disabled).

Views
Helpful
Replies