Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Admin File Location (CUCM 8.5.1)

martin.sloan
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to locate the path to BAT files (exports) on the OS Admin platform to sftp some files over.  Anyone know what the path is or if it's even accessible via the OS CLI?

Thanks,

Marty

5 Replies 5

Tracy Larson
Level 4
Level 4

Bulk Administration --> Upload/Download Files then click Find and you should see the bat.xlt

Thats also where you will find the files you have exported from the system that contains the info you exported. This is all under Cisco Unified CM Administration.

Thanks for the help Tracy, but unfortunately we can't use the GUI to download the files.  We're hitting a Tomcat bug since the files are so large which is why I need to sftp them off the server.

Did you ever find the location?

They are stored in a category based folder structure under

/common/bps on the base file system.. but unfortunately I do not think this is exposed to the administrator anywhere outside of the CCMadmin Bulk Admin menus.  I've looked for ways to do this via AXL (upload a file and kick off a job) but the functionality doesn't seem to be there either.

Hi Frederick,

Thanks for the point in the right direction.  I've been combing each directory hoping to come accross them but haven't seen them yet.  I figured this would be a nice work around to our issue which crashes Tomcat when we download the file over the web.  I'll keep looking but hope is fading fast....

Have a good one.

Marty