Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Bulk admin on cuc for call handlers

Hi,

I have to add a number of call handlers to allowing dialing by extension through the AA since not all users will be getting a voicemail box. Is there a bulk add option for call handlers, i didnt see this option available.

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Bulk admin on cuc for call handlers

You don't need call handlers for those users, simply on the AA call handler check the checkbox to allow transfers for non user extensions.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Community Member

Hi Chris,

I tried this and the message received was that the extension didnt exist. When i tried adding the call handler with the extension it worked.

I am using the opening greeting and edited the standard greeting to allow this. I have attached the screenshot.

Please check the "Allow transfers to numbers not associated with users or call handlers" check box.

Chris

Community Member

Sorry...I did check that option and that didnt work. The message i am getting is "you cannot be transfered to this number".

Any thoughts why this may be happening. the restrictions table was also verified and didnt block this number.

Did you check it on all greetings? perhaps you are not hitting the standard greeting.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content