Bulk edit of speed dial can be accomplished by exporting all the phone details and then re-inserting them
to the CUCM.
1) Go to Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Phone Template. Click on Add new.
Create a template just to manage the phones. Use the device type
configuration. Give a name and click save.
2) Go to Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Phone File Format -> Create a
Phone File Format. Add New. For the device fields to identify the phones.
On Maximum Number of Speed Dials use 4. Click on save.
3) Go to Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Export Phones -> Specific Details.
You can query them using parameter that is unique for this phones. Add a
file name and in file format select the one that you create in step 2.
Select run immediately.
4) Go to Bulk Administration -> Job Scheduler. Verify that process is
complete and the name created for the file.
5) Go to Bulk Administration -> Upload/Download Files -> Select the one
created by the export file. Download the file. You can change the extension
of the file from .txt to .csv to open the file with excel and copy and
paste the information of the speed dials. Save the file again in .txt.
6) Go to Bulk Administration -> Upload/Download Files -> Add new, and upload
the file with the new information. In the Select Target choose Phones and in
Transaction Type Insert Phones - Specific Details. Check "Overwrite File if
7) Go to Bulk Administration -> Phones -> Insert Phones. In the file name
select the one you upload. On phone template name select the one that we
created on step 1. Check "Override the existing configuration" field. Click
8) Go to Bulk Administration -> Job Scheduler to check that process
completed without errors.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...