Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk subscriber removal for accounts in Active Directory only

Hey people!

So I am in the process of getting my feet wet on Unity. While in the proccess of cleaning up inactive Unity users I found about 2,000 old active directory accounts that aren't attached to anything in Unity. I suspect that before my company took over the service contract for this company the people in before us were removing subscribers in Unity, but leaving them in AD. What I'm wondering is if there is a utility that can be run on AD that works like Bulk Subscriber Delete where I could give it a CSV of the accounts for removal to take them out of the system. Here's what I'm running for Unity:

Cisco Unity version: 5.0
NT Server  version: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 build 3790 (Service Pack 2)
Microsoft  Exchange 2003

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES

Not sure this is what your after but BunnyKiller highlights Unity users attributes and lets you remove them in AD. If not try www.ciscounitytools.com and fill yer boots!

Rich

Theres a Bulk Subscriber Delete in there too. That might help eh?!

I looked through most of the removal tools on ciscounitytools.com and most need the account to still built in Unity for the removal to work. I tried using a CSV of the accounts to remove with Bulk Subscriber Delete and since the accounts aren't in Unity, it won't load any of them.

I'll dig though the tools site and see if there's another method. But any other ideas would be very helpful.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content