cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk VG224's in CM 8.5

mzajeski
Level 1
Level 1

When inserting an SCCP VG224 in CallManager 8.5, the process errors out with the message -

lang.NullPointerException

Missing key in referenced table for referential constraint (informix.fk_devicenumplanmap_fknumplan).

I created my Template file and have imported dozens of VG224's on CM 7.x with no issues.  What's worse about this case is that the VG224 is created with the 24 ports, but the DN's are not set on them.  Ironically, the individual line templates for the Gateway template has it's DN overwritten with the DN from my import file (this is bad).  To further explain - when creating the VG224 template, you need to go into each individual port and add a line template (IE VG224Line1 in DNPt).  Has anyone else run into this or have any ideas on getting the DN's put onto the gateway?

MZ

2 Replies 2

Yagnesh Patel
Level 1
Level 1

We ran into the same thing yesterday trying to bat in 4 vg224's.  This will help

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_configuration_example09186a0080b2592e.shtml

This is part of the above link.

Solution

This issue is documented in Cisco Bug ID CSCto73879 (registered customers only) . In order to resolve this issue, remove "1" from the  header fields and save the BAT.xlt file. For example, if the field is  "DISPLAY 1", change the field name to "DISPLAY".

Wow,

Thanks for the quick response and the solution works.  One note though, I do get an error when setting the CSS in BAT - I'll work around this.  Thanks again.

MZ

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: