Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Busy trigger set to 1 - SNR still using Mobility

Hi,

I'm facing a user request regarding SNR with Mobility.

If Mobility is not disabled and the user is already using his deskphone line, the call goes to mobile phone. That's right it's a normal nehaviour.

I'm playing with busy triggers to allow user to have only 1 call at a given time, either on deskphone or on mobile phone. The aim is that if one of these lines is used for a call, the second call attempt gets a busy tone.

I've set Device remote destination profile line with busy trigger to 1 and also Device EM line with busy trigger to 1. Let's say it's user A.

1) When placing a call to user A , answering with RDP (mobile phone), and placing another call to user A then I've a busy tone.

2) When placing a call to user A, answering with EM line on deskphone, and placing another call to user A, I see no incoming call or toaster on deskphone but the RDP mobile phone rings and I can answer the 2nd call, despite busy trigger to value 1.

Running CUCM 8.5.1 , IP Phone 8945 SIP fw 9-2-3-5

Can someone explains where I'm wrong ?

Thanks

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: