Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Button Template Insert - Overflow error

CCM 4.2.3

When trying to copy "Standard 7941" to create a customized template I get - "Error No. -2146828282 (0x800a0006): Overflow" in a pop-up window. I can Insert templates based on other pre-supplied templates. But not one based on "Standard 7941" no matter how I try to configure it, or how I try to name it.

I think I know how this situation happened: When I initially tried to Insert the new template, I accidentally left the original name (Standard 7941)unchanged. CCM rightly gave me an error message, saying I need to give it a different name. But apparently the original got altered anyway, because when I go in to view "Standard 7941" it shows "Line" for button 1 and button 2, whereas the original (I think) was "Line" for button 1 and "None" or "Speed Dial" for button 2 (don't remember for sure because I never thought I'd need to remember).

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES

Re: Button Template Insert - Overflow error

Wow - no comments. For any interested, it turned out to be a bug (As suspected). Here is the solution TAC pointed me to: http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K04262576

Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Button Template Insert - Overflow error

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for posing back this resolution. When you first posted this question I did spend some time trying to find this bug. Obviously not enough :) It is really great when someone updates the thread like you have here! 5 points from this end for letting us all know what the final outcome was.

Take care,

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content