Views
Helpful
Replies

Buying 2921 ?

MehmetKaya
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

we have one headquarter and 2 branches. Hq is using cisco ip phone with unified cm release 8.

Now our aim is use cisco ip phone at branches.

When I buying a cisco 2921 it comes with "CISCO 2921 UC Bundle w/ PVDM3-32,FL-CME-SRST-25, UC License PAK" .

Is it possible buying  2921 without "FL-CME-SRST-25, UC License PAK". So I will register ip phone to unified CM. and also I will buying ip phone and ip phone license.

Finaly it is posible buying cisco  2921 without  "FL-CME-SRST-25, UC License PAK" for cost saving.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I think FL-CME-SRST-25 license is free with ISR g2 routers. So no cost saving if you do not want it.

For better understanding of purchase related query, we have very good service at cisco.com/go/ph. Open case here and you will get all the required information.

Regards

Ronak patel

Rate helpful posts.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

MehmetKaya
Level 1
Level 1

And Also When buying cisco ip phone with licensing. Is it different to take license for call manager express or for unified CM ?

Hi,

I think FL-CME-SRST-25 license is free with ISR g2 routers. So no cost saving if you do not want it.

For better understanding of purchase related query, we have very good service at cisco.com/go/ph. Open case here and you will get all the required information.

Regards

Ronak patel

Rate helpful posts.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Bundles are cheaper than the individual elements.

You need at least the UC feature license and a PVDM3-xx and an ISDN vwic to do voice on the router. (assuming you need pstn connectivity in the box)

If you do want to save costs, go for the 2901, it will handle 1 pri just fine. (al least if you have a pvdm3-32)

Regards,

Erik

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App