cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAC Implementation

asif.rehman
Level 1
Level 1

I need to implement CAC between two separate clusters connected via Intercluster trunk. There is no Gatekeeper in the scenario.Do i need a Gatekeeper or is there any easy solution.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

please rate the helpful post

and goos luck

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dennis916
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

CAC, may seem to be complicated to implement depending on how you want to do it and how to secure the calls and dialing. If your goal is to be able to call Phones from one cluster to the other and restrict some from dialing which phone cluster to which phone cluster, partition and calling search space maybe enough though. Your intercluster trunk connection is fine if thats the case.

Regards,

Dennis

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

try the following

creat two regons

for example

R1 and R1 chose the required codec between clusters through ICT

creat two locations

L1 and L2

assign each location amount of bandwith then assigne one location to ur internal devices and other to the ICT going to the remote Cluster

keep in minde between the site the number of calls will be limited to the smaller one i mean the one has less bandwitch two way

by the way the ICT here should be nonGateKeeper controlled!

good luck

hope this helps

Yes i also figured out the same solution as you mentioned. I appreciate your input and it was helpful indeed.

please rate the helpful post

and goos luck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: