Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

CAD 8.5 Reserve Status lasts for up to 10 seconds before connect

Hi All,

I recently implemented a CAD 8.5 environment which was an upgrade from 4.2.

For some reason it is taking up to 10 seconds before the call is connected to the agent which is affecting our SLA's, and I need to find out what is happening in this 10 seconds which prevents the calls being handled.

Has anyone had this previously that could identify the potential cause?

Thanks,

Natalia

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

I'll assume this is with UCCX and UCCE.  You should look at the MIVR logs for clues, but one thing to check is overlapping dial plan that can cause interdigit timeout to be invoked, make sure that there are no overlapping patterns with your ACD DNs.

HTH,

Chris

Silver

If the call is being queued make sure all the play prompt steps and any delay steps have the Interruptible Yes checked.

If not it will finish playing the prompt before it transfers to the agent and the agent will sit in the reserved state waiting.

If this is OK please provide a bit more information. What are you using UCCX or UCCE and what does the caller hear while the agent is in reserved. Also you say up to 10 seconds, do some calls connect immediately, is it between 0 and 10 seconds. Do different calls take a different amount of time.

Graham

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content