Views
Helpful
Replies

Call automatically switching E1 bearer channels

RAVIKUMAR J K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have the following single cluster CUCM topology.

Location 1:

6 E1 CIRCUITS<--->GW1(SIP)<--->CUCM (via SIP Trunk)

Location 2 :

6 E1 CIRCUITS<--->GW2(SIP)<--->CUCM (via SIP Trunk)

We have a Hunt Pilot-->Hunt List-->Line group (7 extensions configured in top down fashion) setup.

Issue : Incoming call arrives through E1 to GW1 at Location 1, reaches CUCM after matching dial-peers and hits hunt pilot.

And it goes ringing till 3rd extension and it gives one ring on 4th extension,

call switches to any one of 6 e1 circuits at Location 2 automatically and again hunt starts from first extension in line group.

From GW1 we are not able to hunt till the last extension.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I don't follow, are you saying the existing call switches B-channel? How did you figure that? I dont see how that is possible without the call failing and coming in again.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for replying.

The call scenario is like this.

Call is coming in through gw1 and hitting hunt list and rings in top down fashion till third extension, and i can see the call in my GW1 (on any of my Location 1 terminated E1 s bearer channel) and after 3rd extension, call gives a single ring on 4th extension and start over again from first extension in the list.Now the call is disappeared from GW1 and I can see the call in my GW2 (here on a different e1 bearer channel which is terminated at Location 2).

In once it landed on GW2 rings only till 3rd extension in line group and disconnects.

Is this a issue from service provider side?

Or any problem associated with any perticular timer?

Or any problem with our wic card?

Please suggest how will we move forward.

We have checked with service provider, they are telling everything fine from there side.