Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call block issue

Hi all,

Hope you all had a great weekend

I have a query for restriction of call on the board line

Here is my issue

Whenever we get a call on the company board line number we have a unity and there is a IVR prompt to reach the exact extension ( DN) or if not then the call is transferred to the attendant console and the receptionist handles it and transfers the call to correct extension.

We have multiple offices across the country and our pub sub1 and sub2 are registered at one location but other phones from different offices across the country are registered on the same pub sub’s over wan.

We want to restrict an outside/PSTN call which hits our board line and if that caller knows the extension of other office in other state or location IP phone we want to deny the caller to reach the other location from our locations gateway.

Is there any policy which we can apply on cucm like logical portion or any restriction on unity so that the outside PSTN caller will not be able to reach other location IP phone as it will be a local call for the caller if the call is routed from our gateway?

Is there any deny allow policy for this issue?

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Call block issue

Two options, CSS on the VM ports, or if using CUC, the partition and CSS from that side.

I'd go with the CSS config from CUCM as it's easier to achieve what you want.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content