Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call can't use the second route group

Dears,

I have a doubt about the PSTN backup to the Gatekeeper controlled voip calls. We have three separate sites, HQ, BR1 and BR2, which are connected using MPLS. Each site has its own CUCM cluster and c2921 as voice gateway. Gatekeeper and MGCP Gateway run on the same C2951 in HQ. When the MPLS network is down, each site should route the calls to other sites using local PSTN gateway.

So I create the route list with two route group, first is using gatekeeper controlled trunk and second is local PSTN voice gateway. I find the problem is when MPLS is not accessable in HQ, the calls can not be routed using the second route group. But in other sites, it is working. Because GK and CUCM are in the same HQ site, when MPLS is down, CUCM still can access the GK even if the sites have not been registered on GK, so the call will not be routed to the second route group, is that right?

My problem is that how to configure CUCM to route the call to PSTN gateway when GK is accessible but remote CUCM not registere to GK already?

Thanks,

Kirin

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Call can't use the second route group

You can try chaging the service parameter on cucm "stop routing on user busy flag" to false.

service parameter  Stop Routing on User Busy Flag: Required Field  as False

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies