cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call cannot be completed as dialed

Ameen Ameer Ali
Level 1
Level 1

When i call to one of the extension from outside i can hear call cannot be completed as dialed.then after the annoncement finish calls is getting connected. Why this announcemnt is coming..?? I have verified CSS .Its fine. Please help.
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

7 Replies 7

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ameen,

What is the complete call flow? ( eg PSTN --- gateway --- h323 -- cucm ---IP phone )

Does the call go straight from the gateway to the phone or does it go to a Translation pattern or an auto attendant?

Does the call work normally if the extension is called from an internal phone?

Is the issue being reported for only one extension or for all the calls coming through a particular gateway?

Manish

Ameen Ameer Ali
Level 1
Level 1

Call flow is as you wrote.Only one extension is having issue.the calls are getting connected to extension after annoncement . Why the annocement is happening..??..internal call no annoucment is coming

Can you try adding a new DN to the same phone and try calling that number from outside to see if the issue persists?

Manish

Ameen Ameer Ali
Level 1
Level 1

I tried it working for other extensio.Only this extension have problem.deleted extension nd created new.its still the same.

Check the Route plan report under Call routing and see if there are any overlapping DN's. If yes, delete them. Please let me know if the issue persists.

Manish

If the issue occurs after doing what Manish has suggested, please share traces with calling/called number mentioned.

Ameen Ameer Ali
Level 1
Level 1

No overlapping extension.Still the same

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: