Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Detail Record in Excel Sheet

riazshams
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

how can we get Call Detail Record from CCM in excel sheet format ...

Regards

7 Replies 7

Chris Alvarado
Level 1
Level 1

What format are you getting it in and where are you pulling the record?

i have didnt try it till yet .... but some one ask me this question ...

i asked to couple of my other friends they said you will get report from CCM in CSV Format then you need to import in microsoft excel it will work !!!!

so that the correct way ????

hii,

yes..your friends is right. You cant save the report as .xls format. You have to save as csv format and open it with Excel.

regards

madhab

export cdr from callmanager and save

open an excel workshhet...import that file with seperation in coma

Thanks guys thank u soo much ...

one more question ... does any one have experience on Meeting Place Express ... i have installed it and integrate with CCM .. in guide integration test is via call from ip phone to MPX number and you should hear MPX Greeting MSg..in my case whn i call it shows me that call is connected to MPX but i m not able to hear Welcome Greeting !!!

any idea or solution ???

and also once the integration will finish after that how i need to configure users for conference !!! or what will be the first step for configure extension as member of conference !!!

did u created h.323 gateway and route pattern for mpe number?

yes its configured thats why only i can able to call on MPX number and can see connected .....

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: