Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call details in the call manager

Hi

I want to know is there any report facility for call manager 6.1 to check the call details like extension to extn call , outside calls, internet call etc. I am trying through CAR but not able to get, i am trying to get a report which tell the number details also.. kindly help

Karthik

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Go to System > Service Parameters > Select your server (any is fine) > Cisco CallManager > System > CDR Enabled Flag --> You must set this to true in order to collect CDR.  It is disabled by default.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

CAR is all you get for free... if you want better (and most people do) you need to get a third party package.

What are you trying in CAR, and what isn't working as expected?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

i am trying to generate a report by going through User reports -->TopN-->by number of calls..when i click view report it says Data is not available in the database...show what ever options i select i get the same the pop windows..so i dont how to take the report

Hi

Sounds like you either:

1) Aren't collecting CDR info at all

2) Aren't syncing CDR from CCM to CAR

Have you enabled CDR collection in the CallManager service parameters for each server in your cluster?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

if i got to the call manager service parameters i am not seeing the CDR collection service at all..but i am seeing the CAR scheduler and CAR web service activated in cisco unified serviceability..and Cisco SOAP -CDRonDemand service deactivated...do i need to active this service too...

Go to System > Service Parameters > Select your server (any is fine) > Cisco CallManager > System > CDR Enabled Flag --> You must set this to true in order to collect CDR.  It is disabled by default.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

They don't show up as any CDR service collection under CUCM service  parameter, if you search the page for CDR you'll find it:

CDR Enabled Flag, the default value is false.

Until you enable it you won't get anything in CDR

If you're looking at the serviceability page you're looking in the wrong place. Look in the CCM service parameters.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hi thanks it worked right now i am able to generate report..another question to do we need to create a separate email id for the CAR in our email system so that it can send mail automatically....i tried giving my email id but it is giving an error..