Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call disconnect on FXO port

Hi All,

I have an issue with call disconnect on FXO port. Call are getting disconnected as soon as it connects.

I observed the call takes the port 0/20 which has the command supervisory disconnect anytone

but in other ports I see supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call

so I have changed with the second and got it working for some calls, In the debug vpm singal debugs I see remote device releases the call. 

Could you tell me how this works and what are the debugs we could check to see what is the exact problem?

Number dialled are : 361000, 352788

Can you check? Logs and sh run is attached.

Thanks,

Lajith P

3 REPLIES
Silver

You need to know your country

You need to know your country exact specific disconnect tones. This is really a much observed problem on FXO type of interfaces...more on:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/analog-signaling-e-m-did-fxs-fxo/8120-fxo-disconnect.html

http://ciscoflair.blogspot.com/2009/05/cisco-fxo-disconnect-issue.html

I think that even Cisco is now officially support giving you right tones if you provide sample packet file for them.

HTH,

Dragan

HTH, Dragan

Hi Dragan, The setup was

Hi Dragan,

The setup was working before we do the IOS upgrade.

Previous version which works is : c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M4

Current version which has issue : c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M7

Thanks

Silver

Beside that what you said

Beside that what you said Laith - I still think that you need specific tones for disconnect on FXO and only then your voice setup is going to work as it should. I can't comment on different version of IOS-es but maybe your previous one was better in handling this type of problem...if you don't have any specific requirement and must use 15.1 IOS you can always revert back to 15.0 and continue using your ports as already...

But if I was on your place - I would solve this problem once for all and then you don't have to worry about some upcoming new IOS wink

HTH,

Dragan

HTH, Dragan
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content