Helpful
Replies

Call drop over Trunk sip

hugo.ouellet
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are having the following problem:

Phone linked to the Cisco Call Manager Express calling a phone on a non-cisco PBX linked by trunk-sip are being dropped after 15min 30-32secondes

The non-cisco PBX is the one linked to our phone provider, most of our phone are connected to it for now.

With any phone on the CCME calling any phone that are not on the CCME (internal or external call) are being drop after 15min 32secondes. In fact the cisco phone seems to be still in communication with the CCME but the other side phone dropped the call. (when I use debug on the cisco I don't see any "end call" if I push number on the phone they appear, with debug on the non-cisco PBX we can see that some kind of close call being received from the cisco!?)

-When a phone that is not connected to the CCME calling to a cisco phone that problem does not happen.

-A cisco phone to cisco phone does not drop call either

Any idea where I should look?

We can't find anything that look like 15min30sec in show running-config...

CCME info...

Cisco 2851 (revision 53.51)

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.4(13r)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

System image file is "flash:c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA.bin"

Thanks!

1 Reply 1

hugo.ouellet
Level 1
Level 1

found the solution in an other thread (https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/343520)

conf t

voice class sip-profiles 100
request INVITE sip-header Allow-Header modify " UPDATE, " " "
request REINVITE sip-header Allow-Header modify " UPDATE, " " "
response 180 sip-header Allow-Header modify " UPDATE, " " "
response 200 sip-header Allow-Header modify " UPDATE, " " "

voice service voip
sip
midcall-signaling passthru
sip-profiles 100

But still have a problem with call hangup.  When we call someone outside and the external party hangup the line close on his side but not on mine.

Any idea?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: