Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Failure (H323)

I have an issue making 2 or more calls within a short space of time between two phones, one native IP behind a CME running 7.0.0.1 and the other behind a 2811 router with a basic H323 voice gateway configuration.

The (edited) configs for each end are attached. The first call from one phone to the other (or using csim) goes through fine. However, once the call is ended, if a subsequent call is made within a minute or two afterwards to the same phone (or a phone via the same destination gateway), the call fails and I get the following debug output from h225/h245.

*Jul 16 09:01:49.052: h323chan_chn_process_read_socket: fd=2 of type CONNECTED has data

*Jul 16 09:01:49.052: h323chan_recvdata: recv failure on fd=2: errno=254 errstr=Connection reset by peerh323chan_chn_close: Calls[1] Exist on socketfd=2 Owner[2]

*Jul 16 09:01:49.052: h323chan_close: TCP connection from fd=2 closed

Help appreciated!

1 REPLY

Re: Call Failure (H323)

DO you really need the voice class h323 confiog? if not remove it.

ALso your voip dial-peers seem to be the same for incoming and outgoing calls, i,e they have the destination pattern AND INCOMING CALLED NUMBER ON THE SAME dial-peer you really should split them up to make it easier to understand what does what and why in the config.

debug voice ccapi inout will tell you the info you need if it still does not work

Views
Helpful
Replies