Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call form fxo to another pstn over ip network

Hi,How to make a call to another pstn form local fxo called in?

User call form local pstn and dial in local router's fxo,then he can dial again form remote,so he can get money saved.

I don't know how to make the router redirect the remote pstn number to the remote router whitch user inputted.

pstn--fxo--local-router-----IP----remote router----fxo---pstn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Helloo,

What you need to setup is Mobile Voice Access, So users can call in to your local router then enter the remote number they wish to call, that requires that you configure mobile voice access number, remote destination profile for users and have the right route patterns for your remote gateway.

But as I know MVA doesn't work with FXO, It is  supported over E1 & SIP trunks.

6 REPLIES

Helloo,

What you need to setup is Mobile Voice Access, So users can call in to your local router then enter the remote number they wish to call, that requires that you configure mobile voice access number, remote destination profile for users and have the right route patterns for your remote gateway.

But as I know MVA doesn't work with FXO, It is  supported over E1 & SIP trunks.

Hi,i know about MVA,but we have no cucm server.

Is there any way to make it worked ?

Re: Call form fxo to another pstn over ip network

Hi,

What you should ask for is Mobile Voice Access on CME.As far as I know this feature is CUCM feature, but you may try to follow the instructions on the bellow article

I haven't tried it before

http://shaijal-allipra.blogspot.ae/2012/02/mobile-voice-access-on-cme.html

Not sure if I understood the question clearly. However, you need to configure proper calling routing using dialpeers to do this.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi ,mohammed.

company have two office in different country.

a mpls connect two office.

when user are out of office, user want to use ip network to transfering the call to another country from calling into local fxo port.

Is that clear?

is a simple dial-peer can soluted it ? i am note sure ,maybe i am just think too lot。

Hi Luo,

How are you routing calls between local router to remote router? Do you use any call server ?

The only solution for this feature (without any call processing server) is through dial-peer and translation pattern on your voice routers.

You can user specific feature like incoming called/calling number in dial-peer with translation pattern to get this running.

Thanks

Manish

Views
Helpful
Replies