Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Forward member of hunt group

Hello,

My client uses an UC520. All phones are member of a hunt group.

They want to use call forward on their phone, but settings are being ignored. (I assume because they are member of the hunt group).

What options do I have to allow the client to forward calls to an external number without me changing system settings?

Kind regards,

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: Call Forward member of hunt group

Yes, CF is ignored by desing for DNs that are part of hunt-group.

If the need is to have someone else temporary take calls for the hunt-group, you can use Hlog button, or dynamic join to hunt-group.

Else if you want to have another DN that behave normally no matter the hunt-group, you need to configure anothe DN and assign it to another button.

Please rate post if it helps!

VIP Super Bronze

The only setting you can use is on the hunt pilot itself.

You can set a CFNA on the hunt pilot, such that if no memeber answers the call will go to the external number..

or you can manually configure a CFW all on the hunt pilot.

Your other option is to configure time of day routing, if the users have a specific time they want calls not to go to the hunt group members

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
VIP Super Bronze

Hi,

Please ignore the Time of day routing as this is not available with UC520

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content