Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call forward no answer option fail CME 9.0

Hi,

I have CME 9.0 with 6921 IP phones, I have a problem when I set CFNA  ( call forwar no anwer) to external number, after the timeout the call is drop.

is weird because I can set CFA to external number and CF busy to external number and both work fine but  call forward no answer

option doest not work.

the call fails when incoming call from PSTN to extension number is routed to external number  with CFNA.

when another extension call to internal extension an the routed to external nuember with CFNA , calls is success

The calls ( inco and out)  goes through a SIP trunk with local carrier.

I attach debug for this call

any sugestion??

2 REPLIES

Can you share with me the same debug from a call inside to to the internal dn that then get forwarded out successfully?

Also can you share the rest of your configuration?

Your cause codes are stating

CC_CAUSE_NO_ROUTE

The called party cannot be reached because the network that the call has been routed through does not serve the desired destination.

Have you checked this out.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/sip/configuration/guide/sip_cg-call_x-fer_support_TSD_Island_of_Content_Chapter.html#wp1055017

Hope any of this helps!

Hi Gregory,

Thanks for your link. The scenario was temporary and was set in the carrier's office so I can collect more information for the moment. I need o wait for the final installation..although I hope this issue does not come up.

regards

Views
Helpful
Replies