cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward returning to original called number

Bob Dickens
Level 1
Level 1

Call forward is returning to original called number. How do I have have it not return and just go to the voice mail of the number the call was forwarded too? Thanks for any help.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you mean that the call is ending up in the VM of the original called number, and not the last number it was directed to, you should start by mentioning what products and version you're using, and not just the problem/question to get an answer.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes, that is what I mean. We are running cucm 9.x.

What we actually need to know is your VM system/version. FYI, this has been asked hundreds and hundreds of times before at CSC, searching for this would have provided you the answer.

HTH

java

I searched. Never mind. I don't need the attitude. Typical cisco support.

Your question is very common, as many others are, and if you come here frequently, you'll see it's quite common for users to be told that they can find the answers by just searching, by a lot of people who spend quite a lot of time here.

Assuming you have CUC, advanced -> conversation -> Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call

Global parameter.

HTH

java

Thank You. I understand the searching concept on forums and if this is a common question I must not have been able to ask the question with the right words.

This did solve my problem so maybe my title will help other newbies who search for the same issue.

Thanks again.............