Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward through external PBX

Dmitri Popkov
Level 1
Level 1

Good day!

My CCME 2901 is connected through trunk link h.323 to PBX Panasonic and PBX Pana is connected through ISDN/PRI30 line to ISP

Here is my diagram...

So,  when i dial local number 1XX of Panasonic PBX, from CCME 2901 every thing is good, but if i try do dial number e.g - 101 that has forwarding rule - to another number, e.g 98XXXXXXXXXX or forwarding rule to CCME number , eg 770 - i've received a busy tone

Where is the problem?

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Check that the other PBX is allowed to do call forwarding, that trunk has access to external routes.

amir2012cs
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Dmitri,

I have the same problem in my network. I have a trunk between a panasonic-tda and CME. all calls are routed succesfully and both can call each other but when an extension in CME side has a call-forwarding rule, the calls from pana to that extension are failed. did you grant any success in solving your problem? I will be appreciated if you could provide me any help in this regard.

Thank you,

Amir.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: