Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Call forwarded to Crash Voice Mail in Unity Connection after SIP trunks failing

Hi,

I have a cluster of 5 CUCM servers v.8.6.1.20000-1 and a cluster of 2 CUC servers v. 8.6.1ES13.21017-13.

By dialing a DID belonging to a E1 link connected in MGCP voice gateway registered in the CUCM cluster, the incoming call is routed to a Route List composed by 2 SIP Trunk (primary and secondary). Finally, calling party is able to listen to a prompt of a third party application outer our IPT platform.

I need to forward the call to a carsh voice mail in the event both SIP trunks are failing, so, they are not recognized by CUCM cluster. Crash Voice Mail system will be a simple prompt notifying calling people that system is currently unavailable and asking to call again later and it's supposed to be reached in Cisco Unity Connection.

How could I perform this behaviour?

I tried to configure a Translation Pattern mapped to a Hunt Pilot;

Hunt Pilot composed by a Hunt List and with Hunt Forward Settings configred to reach Cisco Uinty Connection when Hunt No Answer o Hunt Busy

Hunt List composed by a Line Group;

Line Group contains a Directory Number (without associated device) that is forwarded unconditionally to the DID reaching Route List with 2x SIP Trunks and eventually reaching the third party application server outer IPT platform and hosting the prompt.

It seems like Hunt Pilot is not working because call is hanged up. When I include in Line Group a DN with associated device, only for testing purposes, call is ringing in the device.

Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content