Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forwarding Issue

abidgorsi
Level 1
Level 1

<p>Hi, I've a wiered issue with CCM 6.1.</p>

<p>In normal scenario, every 4 digit extension has its own DID and it appears perfect when making outbound calls from any extension. But if i enable call forwarding on any extension. The DID that comes to mobile screen ( after call forwarding ) isn't as it should be.</p>

<p>Example scenario for one extension:</p>

<p>For Extension 2156 .......DID is 4455856 and this appears same when i make outbound calls from 2156. Now if i enable call forwarding to my mobile number, the DID that appears on my mobile screen ( after call forwarding) is 4455899 whereas it should be 4455856. Now the more wiered thing is that for somee other extensions this call forwarding DID changes to 4455898.</p>

<p>I've multiple sites having its own PRI gateway but  with centralized CCM. and the above mentioned behaviour is occuring for all the sites. </p>

<p>Just to tell you, For PRI  CALL ROUTING INFORMATION- OUT BOUND CALLS: calling party selection = " ORIGINATOR"</p>

<p>Advice plz.</p>

<p>Regards</p>

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

you may want to change the calling part selection to redirector.

What may be happening now, is that the call is placed with a calling number that doesn't belong to the PRI on which is placed, consequently telco overwrites it with 98 or 99.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

you may want to change the calling part selection to redirector.

What may be happening now, is that the call is placed with a calling number that doesn't belong to the PRI on which is placed, consequently telco overwrites it with 98 or 99.

hey Bro,

Thanks very much..........U rock

Hi guys,

I'm running into the same issue. Currently I've configured 'Calling Party Selection' to 'First Redirect Number (External)'. The rest is set to default (Cisco Callmanager) and none of the boxes below are checked.

I'm running CUCM 6.1.1.3101-1.

Thanks in advance!

Check with "debug isdn q931" and "term mon" which number you're sending out. Perhaps the format or plan/type is wrong.

The H.323 gateway's belong to my ISP, so I'm unable to run a debug isdn q931. I think I just need to set the Calling Party Selection to 'Last Redirect Number' instead of 'Last Redirect Number External'.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: