Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding with Hunt Pilot

W S H FERNANDO
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

I have CUCM 9.1, also I have Hunt Pilot number with two phones associated to that hunt pilot, 3000 is the hunt pilot number, 2000 and 2001 is the extensions which rings when call gets to 3000 pilot number, when users are not available in 2000 and 2001 etensions they are forwarding all to their mobile or any extension. But when an incoming calls comes to 3000 (pilot number) 2000 ams 2001 rings, but when incomming call comes to extension 2000 and 2001 calls getting forwarded as expected, when users forward extension 2000 and 2001 i need to forward calls which getting to pilot number 3000 also.

Please guide to do this

Regds

$

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The name is JAIME
Any call FW behavior is ignored if the call arrives via a HP, you only get SNR if you want to ring other phone.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This has been asked plenty of times before, that is working as expected, you would need to have SNR for that, and have users enable and disable as needed.

HTH

java

Hi Jasmin

Yes. We can give SNR for this. but in my case sometimes user need to forward to voicemail and sometimes user need to forward to their mobile, how can we give this facility to user?

Regds

$

The name is JAIME
Any call FW behavior is ignored if the call arrives via a HP, you only get SNR if you want to ring other phone.

HTH

java

Hi Jaime,

Sorry .

Can we define Voice Mail in SNR as well ?

Regds

$

No, SRN only works with remote destinations which are outbound the cluster, on a regular call, you would end up in the VM, but not on your call flow.

On your scenario you need to configure VM at the hunt pilot.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

j.huizinga
Level 6
Level 6

As already mentioned by Jaime, this is working as expected.

Line groups are usually used to reach a department.

It would be very weird if you call a department and the call will be forwarded to a home number from a random member.

You can configure forwards on the hunt-pilot.

Bye,

JH

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: